Hi. I know it's been a while, but I'm back with the scoop of the Canadian Election Season, that time of year normally called Christmas. I have the upcoming campaign slogans of all the major political parties.
Let's get the ball rolling with the Liberal Party:
- Paul Martin's not a crook, he's just an idiot.
- Steven Harper is a big fat poopy pants.
- Why vote for the Tory's hidden agenda, when you can vote for ours.
- The Liberals: We're not only corrupt, we're incompetent.
- The Liberals: Thank God Ontario Voters are Sheep.
- The Liberals: You can't call us 'Organised Crime' because we're not organised.
- The Liberals: Promises we never keep, Legislation you didn't vote for.
The Conservative Party:
- Sure Harper's dull, but he isn't a crook.
- The Conservatives: Come on, don't be an idiot.
- Steven Harper: The other white meat.
The New Democratic Party:
- Jack Layton: Looks like a ferret, eats like one too.
- The NDP: Making Tommy Douglas spin in his grave since the 1980's.
- The NDP: We don't do the bidding of the corporation's because we're already the union's bitch.
The Bloc Quebecois:
- We've run their country for 30 years, now lets run our own into the ground.
The Green Party:
- When the NDP seems 'too right wing.'
The Marijuana Party:
- What? There's an election? Damn, we must have completely zoned on the date... whoah... my hands are so huge...