8/25/2006

Hi, I'm Back.

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM

VOX POPLAR

If you're a regular reader of this blog, then you probably know about a recent falling out between me and a Remulak MoxArgon of the MoxArgon Group.

We tried working together on the making of a satirical film, but we had some disagreements about the budget, which forced me to temporarily abandon my work here and do a little travelling.

I soon learned that I couldn't run away from my troubles, but Remulak, in his infinite alien wisdom, settled our differences without breaking out the laser cannons and the parasitical brain-worms.

I could have gotten away with it if the money was in US dollars and not in Flokian zellnobs.

Anyway, I'd like to conclude by thanking the wonderful and fragrant Remulak MoxArgon, for his wonderful and humane display of mercy, and I'd like to thank Xran for hijacking my blog sitting in for me while I was away.

Now I have to go let my bones knit, be back later...

No comments: