2/27/2005

Eason Jordan: The Next Bob Dylan or Weird Al Yankovic, You Decide.

Former CNN Honcho Eason Jordan has a lot of time on his hands and he's dedicated it to music.
His new album: DELIBERATE TARGETS will be released on Soros Records this summer.  
Here are the lyrics to his first single.
"Will to Live" by Eason Jordan* 
(sung to the tune of "MacArthur Park") 
I feel miserable Demands for the truth make me ill 
I feel miserable
People constantly checking my facts tear at my foundations
I feel miserable
Know-it-alls disproving my baseless accusations are dragging me 
down to the depths of misery 
I want to die  
Is it because of Bloggers that I feel this way? 
With the Republican Red rays of misery pounding on my brain?
Or am I lost in tale of Captain Ed, adrift far from home 
I don't think so, I don't think so.  
Bloggers Broke My Will to Live 
Bloggers Broke My Will to Live 
Bloggers Broke My Will to Live 
I was getting better but then Bloggers Broke My Will to Live  
I feel miserable 
Truth-tellers ruining my conspiracy theories rot the flesh from my bones 
I feel miserable  
Transcripts of my speech in Davos defeat my purpose 
I feel miserable 
Embarassing comments are doing their best to impale my soul 
I want to die  
Is it because of Bloggers that I feel this way? 
With the Republican Red rays of misery pounding on my brain? 
Am I lost in tale of Captain Ed, adrift far from home I don't think so, I don't think so.
Bloggers Broke My Will to Live 
Bloggers Broke My Will to Live 
Oh God, Bloggers Broke My Will to Live 
I was getting better but then Bloggers Broke My Will to Live
*may not actually be written by Eason Jordan, but actually written by the Alanis Morristte Song Generator.

No comments: