5/15/2007

Rosie O'Donnell: They're All In On It!

AN EXCERPT FROM
THE BLOG OF
TV PERSONALITY

ROSIE
O'DONNELL




- giuliani was in on 9/11

- had sent the steel to china

- keep people from finding out that fire dont melt steel

- i know the truth

- thats why THE MAN wants to shut me up

- make me leave the view

- i have proof giuliani in on 9/11

- look at how his name is pronounced

- jew-lee-ani

- its like the davinci code

- jew for his israeli-zionist masters

- lee for robert e lee who was king of the south during the civil war who invented slavery

- ani which rhymes with Annie a musical featuring DADDY WARBUCKS a professional arms dealer and RETHUGLIKKKAN


- all will become clear when i lose the deadwood from the view

- get my own show

-hillary becomes president & pelosi bans free speech of people who call me crazy

-I AM NOT CRAZY!

- Im just smarter than everyone else

-u included


No comments: