1/18/2005

Opinions for Sale! Cheap!

You read it here first folks!
 
I'm following the lead of blogger Daily Kos and I'm putting all my opinions and beliefs on sale!
 
Not only that, I'm selling them at PRICES THAT CAN'T BE BEAT!
 
My prices are so low you'll think I've finally gone over the deep end and at any minute will start screaming like Howard Dean at a Primary! 
 
Maybe I am crazy!
 
Maybe I shouldn't have started licking toads!
 
There's a lot of maybes out there...
 
But I've got a truckload of opinions and I've got to clear them out somehow!
 
So come on down to...
 
CRAZY VOX'S DISCOUNT
OPINION WAREHOUSE
&
PUNDITRY EMPORIUM
 
All my opinions and once deeply held political beliefs are on sale, and you can't believe the prices.
 
Contact me now and you can get some...
 
POLITICAL SLANDER!
RUMOUR MONGERING!
DEFEATISM!
FEAR MONGERING!
CONSPIRACY THEORIZING!
RACE BAITING!
BASELESS ACCUSATIONS
&
PETTY CHILDISH NAME-CALLING!
 
ALL FOR THE LOW, LOW PRICE OF...
$19.95 EACH!
 
Hire me now and get your first two opinions at HALF PRICE! 
 
Pay full price on ten opinions in a row and get a free BASELESS ACCUSATION!
 
Let me be your blog whore!
 
Send envelope full of cash to:
VOX POPLAR IS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING
c/o Oscar T. Grouch
Can #7 Sesame Street
NY, NY  90210
 

No comments: