1. Fahim Ahmad, 21, Toronto;
2. Zakaria Amara, 20, Mississauga, Ont.;
3. Asad Ansari, 21, Mississauga;
4. Shareef Abdelhaleen, 30, Mississauga;
5. Qayyum Abdul Jamal, 43, Mississauga;
6. Mohammed Dirie, 22, Kingston, Ont.;
7. Yasim Abdi Mohamed, 24, Kingston;
8. Jahmaal James, 23, Toronto;
9. Amin Mohamed Durrani, 19, Toronto;
10. Steven Vikash Chand alias Abdul Shakur, 25, Toronto;
11. Ahmad Mustafa Ghany, 21, Mississauga;
12. Saad Khalid, 19, of Eclipse Avenue, Mississauga.
Better bloggers than me are also on the case over at Pajamas Media.
What really leaves me gobsmacked is a story about a CSIS operation that so far, has ended in embarrassment and humiliation for the whole country.
Let's forget about the terrorist assholes who want to blow up innocent people to please their bloodthirsty bastardized view of God, let's think about the good that comes from Canada.
Damn, the country's under attack and I have a one track mind...