4/27/2007

I'm Just Wild About Harry!

AN EXCERPT FROM
MAHMOUD'S MAD-LIBS
THE PERSONAL BLOG OF
MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD
PRESIDENT OF IRAN

MOOD: Giddy :D
SONG: My Humps -The Black Eyed Peas


I'm really learning to love that infidel Harry Reid. The Surge is slicing up Jihadis from Anbar to Appetite, I got Muqtada Al-Sadr lying on my couch in the fetal position munching Doritos and wetting his robes every time there's a knock on the door, I've driven the economy of my country into the ground by wasting billions on terrorists, and Harry Reid says that "America has lost."

That's just too f*cking priceless.

It really is.

I couldn't have done it better myself.

Harry Reid is the Lord Haw-Haw of the 21st Century, selling out his own country to an apocalyptic fascist like myself (hey I might be crazy, but I ain't stupid) all to score political points. It's too much joy.

And to think of all the American soldiers who will be die because their morale has been negatively effected by a shameless whore like Harry Reid?

That man's worth a truckload of IEDs, he really is.


And he doesn't seem to care one ounce about the repercussions of his actions.

Doesn't he realize what will happen when Iran finally goes fully nuclear?

I'll kill or enslave enough people to bring back the 12th Imam to rule the f*cking world, and Harry and his pals will be to nutless to do a damn thing about it.

And think of all the people that will die when the Democrats get back into the White House and pull out of Iraq.

And how pretty Israel will be as it bakes in a nuclear fire courtesy of my very own Islamic Bomb.

And think of all the dirty bombs my pals will be able to smuggle anywhere in the world once the Democrats stop all the security stuff.

So many dead and dying, my nipples are getting hard just thinking about it.

It'll be glorious.


So let this be a lesson to you.

TERRORISM WORKS

Especially with Democrats.


They'll slit their own throats if it would hurt Republicans.

Or let us do it for them.

They're just too stupid and petty to be real.

But they are.

Isn't that great?

1 comment:

Rogue said...

I posted a link to this on my blog...